Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you dont mind saying, what was the total?

With my AP rate, it came to $104 a night for 3 people 6/1-6/5, totaled at $468 which ain't bad at all, especially because you're getting a suite for that price.

2 or 1 person it comes to $94 a night with the AP rate.

I believe the week after the rates began to rise to $115 or so per night

That's why Universal just hired a ton of new bus drivers and has bought a bunch of themed Cabana Bay full buses.

https://twitter.com/OutpostOrlando/status/447408343809024000/photo/1

Those look great! But I'm still planning on finding a way to walk when I stay there on opening day. The bus drops off at the parking hub, and it's almost as long a walk to IoA from there as it is from the hotel. And I can't wait to see people try to get large strollers and wheelchairs on those busses...

Those look great! But I'm still planning on finding a way to walk when I stay there on opening day. The bus drops off at the parking hub, and it's almost as long a walk to IoA from there as it is from the hotel. And I can't wait to see people try to get large strollers and wheelchairs on those busses...
If Universal was smart, they would've gotten Handicap accessible buses (very much like the ones at Disney). I don't know what the insides look like, but I don't see why strollers would be a problem. People bring strollers on Disney buses all the time. It's wheel chairs/scooters that I think will be the bigger problem.

They're EXTREMELY comparable. Those buses are definitely handicap accessible. It would be very short sighted of Universal to not have accessible buses. I'd put money on them lowering down to the curb (like all large buses do) and having a ramp inside the bus. This is common practice whether it be Linx, or Disney.

What is with Comcast posting a "virtual tour" when it ain't. A virtual tour is an animated controllable 360 thing. Goodness, such misleading promotions frustrate me. They should just let scuttle on that other site handle it for them.

They've parked one of the buses by the parking hub. They have surf boards on the roofs which I thought was fun.

647850E0-403A-4581-9DDB-0A366A8305D6.jpg