Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cantina?

I am! I started thinking a few days ago that they'll start Springfield construction right after the busy holiday season. January is almost always empty as an off season, so it'll be a good time to start. But damn it'll still be tight! I wonder if they'll bring back the T-Rex BBQ to offset the expected complaining that there aren't enough in-park restaurants.

That's an understatement! With Springfield and Hogsmeade blocking the entrance from view almost completely, that's even more of a reason I'm not super fond of the new tour arch/entrance. The tour deserves a grand big sign! It's no Forbidden Journey or Transformers, but it's still the heart of USH!

I am still hoping that the smaller entrance isn't permanent and we will get something more grand when we get closer to Potter.  But I'm not holding my breath over it.  

with all this talk of a potential closure of doc browns chicken. Is there any talk about the cantinas future? would it close down the same day as Doc browns?