Cars area coming to Magic Kingdom | Inside Universal Forums

Cars area coming to Magic Kingdom

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
GUrBrq5WwAAATFQ

GUrBtYLWYAAc1h5

Last edited:
My main question is, what is the ride system? The mention of going through mud, etc, and concept art don’t seem to match the current Radiator Springs/ Test Track ride system. This is me dreaming, but could it be some version of that trackless dynamic ride vehicle that dynamic attractions showed off at IAAPA a few year ago?

Reactions: GAcoaster
Wish it was Hollywood studios, but probably time for the community to move beyond the "wrong placement" debate. I'm happy it forced them to reimagine RSR to give us something that can still feel unique.

Reactions: belloq87
Hopefully they just make it Carsland separate from Frontierland after assessing public response. The additions should be solid - I appreciate the Imagineers coming up with an 'off-road' concept to make the idea fit a little better.

Reactions: belloq87 and Nico
Can we try to maybe be at least a little bit positive? We don’t need the Debbie Downer theme song playing in every thread.
No one wants to see this come more than me, but there is a LONG history of things being cancelled. Especially when they give no timeline or more than one concept image, this is essentially still blue sky.

No one wants to see this come more than me, but there is a LONG history of things being cancelled. Especially when they give no timeline or more than one concept image, this is essentially still blue sky
Cool, but we don’t need this huge dollop of cynicism in every single thread. We get it. You’re skeptical. We don’t need to get hit over the head with it in every thread.

Reactions: Tbad556