Cedar Point in 2 Weeks | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Cedar Point in 2 Weeks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
[video=vimeo;68491091]https://vimeo.com/68491091[/video]
A video of our fun, just sharing this with you guys and family. There is footage in here from other POV ride videos, but we included it to show our families how cool this place is. Hope ya like!

Reactions: Hockeyman55
Finally got all my pictures uploaded, please excuse the ones of me and my, as this was our vacation and there are some ridiculously cute pics of us in there, haha.

Cedar Point Vacation 2013

Looks like you guys had great weather & an even better time! Although I frequent CP quite often, I loved watching your video & seeing it through the eyes of someone else. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Looks like you guys had great weather & an even better time! Although I frequent CP quite often, I loved watching your video & seeing it through the eyes of someone else. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks WeRyde, very nice of you to say! I love CP, and we're already planning our next trip! Actually thinking Hallow Weekends, how is that event?

As busy as HHN if you go on a Saturday or the Sunday of Columbus Day weekend. Go for a Friday and Saturday, you'll be able to do everything, even the haunts, a few times. Fridays early in the event are typically ridiculously dead, especially if you catch a night where Sandusky has an away football game, and if you catch lightning in a bottle, Norwalk also has an away game.

The Hallow Weekends are awesome. Usually the old western town area between Millenium Force and Maverick are completely fogged out so you can't see anything. The tunnel, especially, is the most unnerving thing ever. My ex almost punched a werewolf in the face because he snuck up behind her in a really blind spot. One of the funniest things I've ever seen. If you're into that kinda stuff, definitely go. :thumbs:

Thanks WeRyde, very nice of you to say! I love CP, and we're already planning our next trip! Actually thinking Hallow Weekends, how is that event?

As everyone else has said it's a VERY solid event. The closer to Halloween you get though it gets busier & busier. There are a TON of haunted walkthroughs all themed to a lot of different things & fears. I'm not into the paying to be scared thing. The real world does it enough to me on a daily basis. However, I have been through a few of them & they are very well done.

For those that don't like the scares, it's a good time to ride the coasters as a lot of the lines are shortened at night due to everyone going to the haunted houses. :thumbs:

My grandmother lives in Huron, I just found out I will be going up there next year and to Cedar Point for the first time since I was a kid standing in line to see the berstein bears.

Can't friggin wait for the thrill rides!

So for me, within the next year I will go to Busch Gardens Williamsburg (1st time), universal in November for a week (first time since 2007) and Cedar Point (first real time I can remember)

CANT WAIT!!!

My grandmother lives in Huron, I just found out I will be going up there next year and to Cedar Point for the first time since I was a kid standing in line to see the berstein bears.

So for me, within the next year I will go to Busch Gardens Williamsburg (1st time), universal in November for a week (first time since 2007) and Cedar Point (first real time I can remember)

CANT WAIT!!!

I really just wanted to say that I love your avatar. Every time I see it "Final Countdown" plays in my head. :)

CANT WAIT!!!

I have a very fond memory of the Bernstein Bears land that used to be there. I was sad to hear it got replaced :'(

I have a very fond memory of the Bernstein Bears land that used to be there. I was sad to hear it got replaced :'(

I was so little. The only things I remember are the Bernstein bears, and standing under the magnum and watching it sway back and forth in the wind. I can't wait to make more, vivid memories next year!