Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

"Celebrate the Magic" Nighttime Show Coming Nov 2012

I was there on 13th and caught the electrical parade, wishes along with this new show. Cant really tell you what was different from the past show since its been a long time since I saw it. It was pretty cool and some nice eye candy like Doc mentions above. Got some pictures and about a min or so of video that I have yet to work on but will pretty soon and put them up for anyone interested.

They did a preview (with no announcement...) on the 12th (before Holiday Wishes) when I was there. DEFINITELY cooler than MM&Y. They kept a lot of the more popular segments from MM&Y like the rocket ship, pirates (with enhancement), etc. It's definitely a cool show and gives the guests something to look at before Wishes.

Sounds awesome! I like this addition. Entertaining my nieces as we hunker down for a good fireworks viewing spot is a lot easier now.

Trying to post a video from my Flickr and having tech difficulties lol

[video][flash=http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=109786]width="400" height="225" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=f61a13c56b&photo_id=8189708964" bgcolor="[HASHTAG]#000000[/HASHTAG]" allowFullScreen="true"[/flash] [/video]

Last edited:
Some changes were made to the show recently. The Brave section was shortened for a new section similar to the princess section except with a variety of stained glass images from different movies to happen after it. The ending with all the characters has been modified to take the characters from the top of the castle more towards the center, making the images bigger and having fewer characters.

I saw the show for the first time last week and I really enjoyed it. It was nice to see a tribute to the Lion King, my favorite Disney movie. :) I never had interest to see Magic, Memories, and You but this new show is something I'll definitely see every so often.

Some changes were made to the show recently. The Brave section was shortened for a new section similar to the princess section except with a variety of stained glass images from different movies to happen after it. The ending with all the characters has been modified to take the characters from the top of the castle more towards the center, making the images bigger and having fewer characters.

I have a friend in town starting tomorrow, is wreck it ralph in the updated version still?

I love this show it is miles better then magic memories and you ever could be glad they went away from the pictures direction