Celestial Park (Epic Universe) | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Celestial Park (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Since your not sure, I will reiterate . . .

I'm puzzled at what they're going to do to hide the underground corridor from the seafood restaurant?

And I will expound for you as well.

Right now it looks like a giant slab of concrete. Wasn't sure if that would remain or will they be able to plant grass and foliage on top of it, but it was looking too high to do that without creating a hill that may rise over the entrance. Does that help?

But the video did shed some light as it does seem it is a good bit of concrete with some steps leading up to the entrance with grass covering the rest of the tunnel and it looks fine.

I think I’m missing something. The top of the underground is completely level with the entrance pad to the restaurant.

Is the concern that they haven’t enclosed the side of the tunnel yet?

Reactions: Legacy
I think I’m missing something. The top of the underground is completely level with the entrance pad to the restaurant.

Is the concern that they haven’t enclosed the side of the tunnel yet?
I think in the video you can see the right wall of the lip of the tunnel, which it seems like they'll cover with foliage and a hillside.

I don't think this will be an issue.

I think in the video you can see the right wall of the lip of the tunnel, which it seems like they'll cover with foliage and a hillside.

I don't think this will be an issue.
Ya that’s my thinking as well. I didn’t even realize the entrance was where the venting is until looking at last year’s image.

Reactions: jarmor
Universal does a decent job hiding stuff with bamboo with limited space... I think this will be fine lol

Only thing I question is if there will be a berm to hide the MK/SNW showbuilding as there's a flat expansion lot adjacent to it that will probably not receive any substantial landscaping..

Reactions: Ahmanet
Already seen a couple people suggest maybe they add a kiddie coaster version near Starfall, and I think that's a cute idea. Plus, Flying Unicorn was added shortly after IOA opened to add more kid-friendly fare to the park...

Although my first gut reaction was this would be name for a cloned version at another park, like UK.

Is it possible that in the same way Dueling Dragons had one coaster named Fire and the other Ice, and at Kings Island in Ohio they had The Racer with one coaster being Red Racer and the other Blue Racer. So we have one coaster named Starfall and the other Stardust. Opinions?

Is it possible that in the same way Dueling Dragons had one coaster named Fire and the other Ice, and at Kings Island in Ohio they had The Racer with one coaster being Red Racer and the other Blue Racer. So we have one coaster named Starfall and the other Stardust. Opinions?
Makes more sense than naming them Dijon Mustard and Spicy Mustard.

Reactions: NotPennysBoat
The official names of the coasters, the trademarked names were The racer and Dueling dragons. What each side were named is more of an afterthought as pyrock and blizzrock were the story names of each dragon and red racer and blue racer ws just because of the color of their cars. I do not recall seeing any trademarked merchandise for blizzrock and pyrock just as I have never seen any for red racer or blue racer. So, I wouldn't count of two trademarked names for one coaster.