Celestial Park (Epic Universe) | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Celestial Park (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Weren’t there supposed to be flux capacitors on the backs of seats? I guess they’re still hiding that detail.
I was looking for those too. Something else I noticed at the end in the Outro portion of the video, it may possibly be the ride soundtrack or part of the queue music playing in the background.

Reactions: Mike S
If they were doing some sort of show like is described here on RoA my position would be very different. It gives these waterways not just a purpose as in the beauty they bring, but they also serve an active purpose for everyone to see every night.

Nick it's a joke it's ok ;)

I don't have many coaster credits but just curious if anyone knows. Are Mack launches any more punchier than intamin launches or is a launch a launch other than speed of course?

I don't have many coaster credits but just curious if anyone knows. Are Mack launches any more punchier than intamin launches or is a launch a launch other than speed of course?
They are not. They were generally weaker for a long time, but Voltron was the first example of Mack really beefing up a launch. It’s a fantastic ride, but I still feel like the first launch on Taron feels a little punchier.