Celestial Park (Epic Universe) | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Celestial Park (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando will share their first behind-the-scenes look at Stardust Racers, one of the attractions opening at Universal’s Epic Universe in 2025, this Friday.

Pshaw, lame. Can’t walk on water, should be paved over for rides.
If they were doing some sort of show like is described here on RoA my position would be very different. It gives these waterways not just a purpose as in the beauty they bring, but they also serve an active purpose for everyone to see every night.

Reactions: tielo
If they were doing some sort of show like is described here on RoA my position would be very different. It gives these waterways not just a purpose as in the beauty they bring, but they also serve an active purpose for everyone to see every night.
Waterfalls and fountains create a lot of kinetic energy and they will be synchronized during the nightly show and play (together with the insane lightning package for the hub) a role in the transition from day to night where Helios gives the range to Luna. It's gone be magical.

Reactions: Nick
I do like the fact that it sounds like that everything in celestial park seems to have original music with some having multiple tracks and allegedly multiple shows and the caurosel having multilpe ride profiles in addtion to tracks. Seems like the code for this area is truly original and diverse show elements.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a park opening show with the fountains, a noon show, the sunset show, and the night show when the park opens.