Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cheetah Hunt

Great News!

Thanks to all who voted and voted and voted :lol:

I just rode the ride this Saturday. It was fun. The quene was ok, but it got really hot at some points. The wait time said 75 minutes but it was like 50. When I rode I noticed that at the end of the ride they didnt finish the waterfall effect, it looks unfinished. The cheetah run area was beautiful, and well laid out. I was able to see everything clearly and up close, one of the best exhibits there. And I couldn't believe how many cheetahs they had out at once. They would run and chase one another down the whole exhibit, I could have stayed there for hours watching them play. Over all, I give it an A +++. AND OMG !!! Thanks for this website for informing me about the Brazilian tourists. I saw them. No lie, there was thousands and I got so pissed. I wanted to punch all of them in the face.

For anyone thats going, do what I did. I got there at 10 in the morning and went to the left side of the park first, and then slowly went the the right side. I walked onto shirkra, kumba, etc. and then at the end of the day go to cheetah hunt and montu. In the morning chettah hunt had a 150 min wait and montu was the same. (I guess everyone was in line for them in the morning)

Last edited:
It would be nice if they would switch the re-ride perk to Quick Queue access for Platinum passholders. The re-ride thing sounds nice, but I tend to like to take a breather in between some rides.

The second and third launch are great aren't they?
I had done a fairly good job at keeping the ride under wraps for myself, so I literally had no idea about the part where you were running through the river, and that was easily my favorite part.

My biggest complaint (and it's not exactly BGT fault) is that the ride looks significantly larger in pictures. I was ALMOST, underwhelmed by it, but, luckily the ride pulled through and was nothing but a good time.

I had done a fairly good job at keeping the ride under wraps for myself, so I literally had no idea about the part where you were running through the river, and that was easily my favorite part.

My biggest complaint (and it's not exactly BGT fault) is that the ride looks significantly larger in pictures. I was ALMOST, underwhelmed by it, but, luckily the ride pulled through and was nothing but a good time.

I can understand how it looks bigger and with most coasters trying for record heights, some how nowadays twelve stories seems small. The canyon is indeed a great feature with the zig zag action.