Cheetah Hunt | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've read the last couple pages and haven't seen any info or pics of the new cheetah animal exhibit. Is it open yet? If so, does anybody have any pics or details of it? Any idea how many cheetahs are going to be in the exhibit?

The cats

DSC03646.jpg

DSC03579.jpg

DSC03573.jpg

DSC03559.jpg

DSC03560.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

DSC03448.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

HTF is absolutely right Summer is not the best time to get the animals out and about, the area is not as grand as the Tigers area but that is mostly do the proximity to the entrance and suffers from the lack of elevation.

The enclosure pics I will upload later.

--- Update ---

The kitten Kasi

DSC03412.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC03009-1.jpg

You can vote every 24 Hours guys... PLEASE TAKE 17 seconds and vote!!!!!
Voted..hopefully the ugly eagle doesn't win...the chimp is ok but I've seen tons of chimps look like that...Kasi certainly is the most adorable zoo baby I've seen before... (and this is coming from a guy)

I don't know if anyone is interested in hearing another Cheetah Hunt review, but I just got my first ride yesterday, so here's a fresh new opinion: When walking into the queue, it is quite apparent it used to be the old monorail station. But as you enter the main station area, I will say it is themed better than any other coaster station at BGT. As for the ride, I thought it was fantastic. Some say it is significantly less thrilling than some of the other rides at the park, but honestly, I thought it was very thrilling, just below Montu's thrill level. I thought the ride was very smooth, although not as smooth as SheiKra when it first opened in 2005 (but smoother than SheiKra now). The only part of the ride it got slightly dull was after the airtime hill until the last turn on the ride; there isn't much going on. At full capacity, the line moves at a pretty good pace, but also lacks fans (it felt like 100 degrees yesterday!). My final verdict on this ride is that CH provides a very innovative coaster experience complete with plenty of airtime, great landscaping, and exhilirating launches. As far as the other coasters in the park, CH BARELY beat out SheiKra as my new favorite ride in the park. It is an extremely fun coaster and is probably worth waiting up to 90 minutes for (I waited 60). This coaster could easily make the top 25 of the Golden Ticket Awards in maybe 2 to 3 years. Great job BGT!!!

Kasi now has a 4% lead. I'd say we're doing a good job of making sure he wins. :lol:

Considering he was down like 20% before OU got involved I would say we may have helped.

Oh and continue voting people! Remember every 24 hours. If you haven't voted at least 5 times since this started I will come for you..... :look:

Considering he was down like 20% before OU got involved I would say we may have helped.

Oh and continue voting people! Remember every 24 hours. If you haven't voted at least 5 times since this started I will come for you..... :look:

Not only OU but Facebook and Twitter reminders helped a lot... Social media can do anything when all our minds are set