Cheetah Hunt | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
*Posted with permission*

New update!

Workers were busy putting in the second launch track that has attached LSMs. Also, we got a chance to check out the new Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy show.

http://www.rollercoasterpro.com/updates/bgt12.2.10/

DSCN0965.jpg

Reactions: dmkrc5
^What he said...I sure the park didn't want to take any chance with other pieces of track flying overhead damaging those LSMs. They're not exactly cheap ;).

In that last station pic you can clearly see they are installing the first set of LSM's as well. Great Update!

picture update from today

Hello,

here are some pictures from today. the last one is as we were leaving shortly after 7pm. They were still working ...

100_0560.jpg

100_0561.jpg

100_0562.jpg

100_0574.jpg

100_0576.jpg

100_0580.jpg

100_0581.jpg

100_0582.jpg

100_0583.jpg

100_0676.jpg

Reactions: dmkrc5 and Andy
Thats great cant wait to see the pictures. The whole tower will probally be complete by tomarrow afternoon maybe?

Out of respect for the admins / owners of this site, I won't be posting photos / link today (but it's out there). All the updates I post on here have to be approved and I respect that. Gotta control the amount of updates...speaking of which, my computer seems to be lagging bad after the past two pages lol.

As for completion of the support part of the tower tomorrow...I wouldn't expect it. Yet again, I didn't expect them to work on it today ;).

Last edited: