Cheetah Hunt | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well it seems we have a slogan for the new coaster. I guess that Cheetaka might really be the name huh.

Well, there was a little informatino shared in the UK yesterday.

Plans for Busch Gardens have been kept under wraps but the park has revealed that guests will “feel the spirit, feel the speed.” The all-new attraction will combine new adventures and up-close animal encounters. "Guests know that a visit to any of our parks brings them closer to the world we share,” said SeaWorlds Parks & Entertainment President and Chief Operating Officer Jim Atchison. “It's our culture and our heritage to bring quality entertainment and thrills, support conservation efforts and offer guests a real sense of discovery and learning."

http://www.traveldaily.co.uk/AsiaPacificNews/Detail.aspx?Section=19180

I don't know about you guys, but I find "feel the spirit, feel the speed" adventurous! :happy:

It looks to me like they're trying to finish the short-cut path first, then line it with construction walls, so that they can bbuild around it. I guess that will ease traffic in other areas that they might have to close off. That'll also give us some good views of the coaster construction! :lol:

It looks to me like they're trying to finish the short-cut path first, then line it with construction walls, so that they can bbuild around it. I guess that will ease traffic in other areas that they might have to close off. That'll also give us some good views of the coaster construction! :lol:
Looks like your right!

From Yaytez at Behind the Thrills:

Just received word That an oversized tractor trailer Has pulled into busch gardens with something on a flat bed covered by tarps. Anyone know more?

Could it be track?? Makes sense coming this early. Maverick's track has arrived in May 2006 (I think), and I remember that Intimidator 305's track has arrived in June 2009. I hope it's track! :happy:

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know about a new update.

FOOTERS AND KANGAROOS! Lots of them too. There's photos of all the new footers behind the Monorail / SkyRide building and out on the veldt...as well as pictures from the all new Walkabout Way area.

http://www.rollercoasterpro.com/updates/bgt61310/

IMG_1631.jpg

Anyone else hope this is like Maverick up in CP, I know this guy is.
That's the rumer!

*Looks at RollermanDan's post and starts jumping up and down*
Very cool. I wonder when an announcement will be made; Judging from the history of Manta and Maverick... I think it will be soon (knocks on wood).