CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I remember feeling very sad but sometimes when it's not someone we really personally know we move on fast from sad feelings but when we remember some of the same people we also I think feel really sad about them again.

Someone you know closely who has passed I think is often a part of conscious thought more regularly because they are connected to family or a job or places one goes to regularly which makes their loss more of a normal part of life.

The people we follow online online or in personal interests aren't really attached to work or family or routine and maybe we do not interact with said people often, but if you have a hobby in posting on forums or visiting parks for decades you still view them as friends but maybe the type your family wouldn't really understand. I would be sad to even see some of the people I disagree with here not be here

For people's information if it is raining they still do the show, but no drones. I thought it was cancelled and when walking by the area on the way to somewhere we saw the signs saying 9pm and where to go. So I asked someone and they said yes show is still on. So we stuck around and it was OK. But I feel the lack of drones made it OK. My husband is very much GP and does not keep up with theme park stuff at all. He was not impressed. I said we need to try with drones. My kids were Meh about it too. Wish we hadn't stuck around as I feel I will have a hard time getting them to go again.

Wanted to edit to add, they do have signs at a lot of intersections saying there will be a show and what time. But I noticed in the app at some point the "next showing" disappeared. I am not sure if they did this because it was raining and up in the air? But it is one of the reasons I thought it was cancelled. I am hoping this was a rain thing and not a daily thing. This was around 8 PM when I looked and the next showing time was gone. It wasn't for other shows, but it was for this one. I also know it was there earlier as I checked on the way out to see what time the show would be.

Last edited:
For people's information if it is raining they still do the show, but no drones. I thought it was cancelled and when walking by the area on the way to somewhere we saw the signs saying 9pm and where to go. So I asked someone and they said yes show is still on. So we stuck around and it was OK. But I feel the lack of drones made it OK. My husband is very much GP and does not keep up with theme park stuff at all. He was not impressed. I said we need to try with drones. My kids were Meh about it too. Wish we hadn't stuck around as I feel I will have a hard time getting them to go again.

Wanted to edit to add, they do have signs at a lot of intersections saying there will be a show and what time. But I noticed in the app at some point the "next showing" disappeared. I am not sure if they did this because it was raining and up in the air? But it is one of the reasons I thought it was cancelled. I am hoping this was a rain thing and not a daily thing. This was around 8 PM when I looked and the next showing time was gone. It wasn't for other shows, but it was for this one. I also know it was there earlier as I checked on the way out to see what time the show would be.
Is it the same pyro in the rain?