CityWalk Hollywood | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Kind of unorganized, but very much needed. There was too many barricades/temporary fences around the globe. Hopefully it is just temporary while they install chains and permanent fences. However, it must suck when leaving the park and trying to get to City Walk or your car on a very busy day when that area is all congested...

Reactions: Alexshow.
Kind of unorganized, but very much needed. There was too many barricades/temporary fences around the globe. Hopefully it is just temporary while they install chains and permanent fences. However, it must suck when leaving the park and trying to get to City Walk or your car on a very busy day when that area is all congested...

They do move the barricades around, but even then; it was absolute hell last night; when I was leaving the Kaiser event. Besides that though; for me, it was a very easy way of getting in for me, but that was when it was opening.

Reactions: 12th Man
Courtesy of Universal Core on Twitter, wow! I'm excited! 

CdYwWWhUIAA3tUf.jpg:large