Coaster Close Ups | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Coaster Close Ups

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they're still doing it, try the Coaster Experience tour. It's a bit more expensive, but it's incredible. Basically the Montu tour times 5, b/c you tour Montu, SheiKra, Kumba, Gwazi, and Cheetah Hunt.

I did the Montu tour (I have a few pics I will post up in thread if any ones interested in seeing em) Really was good. Didn't know about the other tour until after, gutted, will try and get on it next trip.

Any way here is my coaster close up coaster pic.
DSC_2308.jpg

Thanks man, hi praise indeed coming from you. :thumbs:

Thank you, but I'm really nobody when it comes to photography and consider myself lucky when I pull off some of the shots I do. I've only been shooting or a year and half now and still really consider myself a beginner compared to other photographers out there.

Thank you, but I'm really nobody when it comes to photography and consider myself lucky when I pull off some of the shots I do. I've only been shooting or a year and half now and still really consider myself a beginner compared to other photographers out there.

Don't sell yourself down man, you have some great shots on here.