Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Coaster Close Ups

Manta is a really good coaster for these kinds of shots. A close viewing area so you don't need a long lens, coming off a decent drop from the mid-course brakes, and a cool water feature to boot!

That is an excellent shot, Mike! I stood a little farther down the pool getting them right off the drop. I'll have to see what I think of that spot some time soon.

Some shots from today, really love the Digic 5 processor's speed. Just have to get used to it :lol:

Some of the best close up picks of Rockit I have ever seen. You got some really amazing close ups of their expressions. My favorite is the bald dude who looks like he is concentrating really hard :lol: You've def giving me some ideas on what is like to try next time I'm there, especially with the right close ups

Thanks, there are several other ideas I have for close ups. Tomorrow the photo attack continues.

Love the hulk ones, the curve on them gives a real interesting shape.

Nice piece of glass you have on that new camers too.

I have to admit this was fun! Only a few but I enjoyed the challenge

This certainly isn't a coaster but I had no idea that the High in the Sky Suess Trolly Train Ride was this intense :lol:

My personal favorite!

Thank you both! Hulk was challenging...Not so much capturing the picture but finding a good vantage point was difficult. I only spent about two hours in IOA yesterday mostly taking pics but next time I go the Hulk will be on my list to camp out under!

Thank you both! Hulk was challenging...Not so much capturing the picture but finding a good vantage point was difficult. I only spent about two hours in IOA yesterday mostly taking pics but next time I go the Hulk will be on my list to camp out under!

Great shots USO92 :thumbs: Never gets old seeing the funny expressions of everyone on these coasters :lol:

DSC00987_zps3b46eb73.jpg