Cobra's Curse | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Cobra's Curse

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The wait times at Busch are certainly inflated by the slow load/unload times as well as not running at full capacity...Cheetah Hunt is one of the worst in my opinion...they hardly ever take advantage of the dual loading anymore

The wait times at Busch are certainly inflated by the slow load/unload times as well as not running at full capacity...Cheetah Hunt is one of the worst in my opinion...they hardly ever take advantage of the dual loading anymore

I have found the opposite. I am always amazed at how they operate 2 trains+ on all their coasters (expect Scorpion) even on slow days and most days we have visited Cheetah Hunt is doing dual loading. I frequently visit on slow week days. Maybe I just get lucky each time.

I have found the opposite. I am always amazed at how they operate 2 trains+ on all their coasters (expect Scorpion) even on slow days and most days we have visited Cheetah Hunt is doing dual loading. I frequently visit on slow week days. Maybe I just get lucky each time.
It is a toss up...sometimes during summer I want to pull my hair out because of how slow the process is taking...and because all of their que lines are outside...probably exacerbates the situation

It is a toss up...sometimes during summer I want to pull my hair out because of how slow the process is taking...and because all of their que lines are outside...probably exacerbates the situation
Ya. I think it depends on the supervisor on duty. I've seen both stations running with all trains for Manta midday and them pushing out trains like there's no tomorrow. Then later that same day, they will run two trains with one station and they will bbe so slow at pushing out trains that the one on the track has to wait for the one in the station to leave.

Reactions: anihilnation
Hulk soon for 3 track completions in as many weeks. What a time to be alive.

Scott, I didn't know you were a Drake fan.
giphy.gif

Welcome to the South.

Oh yeah, it was a huge adjustment for me when I moved down here. It is why I now work from home for my old company that is based out of New York and Delaware. We will just say most of my co-workers ended up not liking me because I actually worked :lol: Management wanted me to stay, but no way was I staying in such a hostile environment. Plus, who can pass up working from home?!?

Will the ride photos and gift shop be where the sand play area was right across the walkway? I noticed the sand play area was walled up last week.