Could Universal Buy Artegon Property? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Could Universal Buy Artegon Property?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Would the Artegon property have access to mass transportation if they go that route? It seems WNW would be right in the middle between the old and new if they put in some sort of transportation system. I am not familiar with where the Artegon property is which is why I am asking.

Universal would have to build their own transit system to go between the parks (new + old) to the Artegon property. They would almost certainly keep it completely separate from Orlando's mass transit system to reduce congestion

Universal would have to build their own transit system to go between the parks (new + old) to the Artegon property. They would almost certainly keep it completely separate from Orlando's mass transit system to reduce congestion

Well yes it would be separate from Orlando's bus system. My question is if where it is located makes sense. WNW property seems to make sense. Meaning it doesn't off shoot, it would go thru WNW plot to get to the new park.