Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Countdown to Extinction

I always thought the Pterosaur was just bolted to the ceiling, I even remember that in the CtE days.

Good to hear CTX is getting some love. Just give us the old name and reinstate the effects and I'll be happy. Really miss the visual punch of the sparks, fog, and lasers of the time travel tunnel.

So, y'all remember the addition of the mermaids at Pirates, right? Well, Imagineering decided that they wanted to give Dinosaur some love too. Expect your time travel experience to be a little more...time travel-y.

Good to hear! Care to give some details on this?

Expect a better time travel effect. I haven't had the privilege to see it yet, but I hear it's cool. Similar to the fog screen effect on PoTC but more time travel-y. Oh and I've been told more smoke/fog throughout the ride.

Wait, money being added to CTX...?

My first reaction, exactly.

So...how long until this effect is shut off never to return?

Hopefully this one will be different. Hopefully...

At least they got the pterosaur up and flying again...wait.

And the compys....wait. Don't get me wrong, I would've much rather seen them fix up everything else before even thinking of adding something new, but beggars can't be choosers.