D23 Expo 2024 - News & Rumors | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

D23 Expo 2024 - News & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What are you most excited about?

• Monsters Inc. Land at DHS

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Avengers Campus new rides

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pandora at DCA

• Villains Land at MK

• Cars Frontierland area at MK

• The Lion King ride at DAW

• Tropical Americas Land at DAK

• Coco at DCA

• Spider-Man coaster at SHDL

• Fortnite lmao

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I think once i know how they plan to execute all these concepts then I will be more excited. I was so overly excited for Peter Pan Neverland Adventure at TDS while well done, it didn't meet my expectations when i actually rode it.

But out of all of them Villians Land has me most interested as well as Avatar on the west coast.

Just an fyi, I added high resolution concept art images to the front of almost every thread that had something major announced. Also added a poll to the top of here. Feel free to vote fortnite if your answer is not one of the choices there.

Last edited:
Just remember Josh D’Amaro said these rides are in development, just like Marie Poppins was and the theater at MK...
Yes, but do you know how much cool stuff was announced at D23 2017 and almost all got built except those two things. It's just funny to me that those two always get brought up from a convention that went bonkers like this one did and literally everything major got built.