Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Still keeping my thoughts on this land locked up in the dungeon until more gets revealed.

Merch is "decent" though. Curious if anything is on the back of the hoodie. I like the electrified shirt more than the poster shirt. If that small bag is a "sling bag" & NOT a mini backpack, I'm gonna need it. I'd say I need the wallet, but it'd be empty because I'd be broke afterwards...

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet
Still keeping my thoughts on this land locked up in the dungeon until more gets revealed.

Merch is "decent" though. Curious if anything is on the back of the hoodie. I like the electrified shirt more than the poster shirt. If that small bag is a "sling bag" & NOT a mini backpack, I'm gonna need it. I'd say I need the wallet, but it'd be empty because I'd be broke afterwards...

Looking closely on the small bags (the picture with the multiple shelves), that's a mini backpack. On the second shelf from the bottom, you can see the zippers on the left side of the bags for the top opening, as well as make out the straps for the backpack.

From what I recall of how they display drawstring bags, it's usually hung in flat square to show the design on the bag.

Looking closely on the small bags (the picture with the multiple shelves), that's a mini backpack. On the second shelf from the bottom, you can see the zippers on the left side of the bags for the top opening, as well as make out the straps for the backpack.
A sling bag also has a zipper on the top, like a mini backpack. Universal sells them (Universal Studios & Jurassic branded are available currently).

Here is a pic of a sling bag i own
1000012845.jpg
You can also use the term "cross-body" bag since the strap goes across your chest. I have Knott's Scary Farm backpack that also uses this type of strap, but is regular backpack size.

Because the merch on that shelf shows the bag to be rectangular, I was hoping it would be similar to the bag above instead of the mini-backpack style.

Reactions: Suchomimus
The Bride is featured on some of the merch, so is that finally confirming that she'll be in the ride with the rest?
Yes. I just need a better pic of the silhouettes so we can get a better idea of the Monster line-up.

I want to love that poster design, like a lot, enough to warrant it getting an actual physical poster as merch. BUT it's just a "teaser" so meh. Oh yea, I need the towel too

I'm surprised that nobody has posted about it here but Alicia Stella has teased we might finally get the land reveal for Dark Universe next week... please please please Universal

Fingers crossed. Hopefully Tomfoolery drops something as well. Excited to see what the Monsters Unleashed ride will look like as it's basically a next gen take on FJ with more practical effects.

Dracula music video will be the announcement format hopefully ...

Most interested in the story of the land - do villagers still live there or only come in to work for Frankenstein's tourist trap?

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1