Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF)

It was to create hype for the Hollywood version. It didn’t really add to the experience so they opted for 4K projectors after. They be looking dim now tho.

Meanwhile Orlando has always been dim lol

They refurbished the Orlando one a few months back and it was looking pretty good, but now they're back to their usual low brightness with the occasional marks on the screen caused by you know what

Migration seems ready made for a ride like EPCOT has ... the flying scenes were thrilling and beautiful.

With Minions town open across the street, replace the old ride with Migration?

Migration seems ready made for a ride like EPCOT has ... the flying scenes were thrilling and beautiful.

With Minions town open across the street, replace the old ride with Migration?
I wish but....yeah won't happen the box office is doing fine now.....but yeah not the big hit like I'm sure they but I agree a flying attraction with Migration would be better then this DE ride