Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF) | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Update for my peeps at OU,

August242011041.jpg

August242011042.jpg

August242011013.jpg

August242011012.jpg

August242011011.jpg

August242011009.jpg

August242011010.jpg

*sigh* I was really hoping they would keep the Nickelodeon Way as a tribute. I guess I'm not surprised they changed it, but it's still depressing.

As much as I wanted it to, I didn't think it would stay as a tribute, but still. Minion Way? Seriously?

If it was up to me i would have called it Gru Avenue.

but please tell me someone got a picture of the Nickelodeon Way sign. :( i guess the only thing we have left is the orange rails on the 2nd story of the BMG building.

If it was up to me i would have called it Gru Avenue.

but please tell me someone got a picture of the Nickelodeon Way sign. :( i guess the only thing we have left is the orange rails on the 2nd story of the BMG building.

I would have gone with "Vector Way" - subtle and redundant. :D

Reactions: TSSD
DM was okay and will make a much better ride than Neutron. I think a mini-coaster based on How to Train Your Dragon would be cool, too! Like a barnstormer with Toothless as the train shell.

^ Anything revolving around How to Train Your Dragon would be a great addition.

The wall definetally needs some minion handprints at least. Right now it just looks like the Teaser Poster for the film got copypasted around the front. I'm sure they are saving all the real effort and excitement for the ride (but they still could have made something cool like Simpsons' walls).

Even though i probably won't be coming back to Orlando for several years, i am still excited about this. The film was brilliant, well done Universal, can't wait to see photo updates :thumbs:

Pretty excited for this in all honestly. Loved the movie and its a great move by Universal to fit this in. I need to get back to the park soon.

Its still a real good possibility, I saw today they have removed all of the fans, televisions, and electrical components from the queue.