Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF) | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Rode this the first time last week. The preshow and inside theming were more entertaining to me than the actual ride. The video was just so-so, I actually thought The Simpsons has a more fluid cinematography. It was cute though. I'll never wait in a 70min line for it again but if it's walk on or I'm extremely bored, I'd give it a second go. Certainly more fun than Neutron.

I'll be with my family with a younger child so single rider won't really be an option.

Then, as Jh said, go to the park straight away when the gates open. The wait should be manageable, if not a walk-on. And if you end up with a longer wait anyway, believe you me, it is worth the wait.

Ok, well will the rest of the lines around the park be manageable?

You should be more than fine. Even though you will be going on a Saturday, we're in the low season right now. Next weekend might be a different story, because some Central Florida schools have next Friday off, and it's the opening weekend of Halloween Horror Nights, so I'd predict slightly higher crowds. But this weekend, as in tomorrow, should be fine, in my opinion. :thumbs: Have fun!!! :)

New "Fart Gun" toy..........

igLnbtFSpjrE6.jpg

ib223V90wXu8dd.jpg

going to be in town for the weekend and i have one day for theme parks..should i go to USF first to be sure to ride DM (never been on it) or should i still go to IOA to HP first...

It's a good idea to to Harry Potter when the park first opens because it's normally pretty busy. Despicable Me normally has a good wait time but this weekend crowd wise in the park shouldn't be to bad... possibly lol

going to be in town for the weekend and i have one day for theme parks..should i go to USF first to be sure to ride DM (never been on it) or should i still go to IOA to HP first...

I would do DM first. I never found the FJ line to be long in October, and whenever I did wait, it was pleasant.

Didn't you already ask this? Someone did :p You'd be fine either way, since it's not as busy this time of the year. But, if one must pick... Go to Potter when the park opens, enjoy Islands, then go to the Studios, ride DM and make sure to watch the CineSpec show :thumbs:

This won an award at the 2013 VES (Visiual Effects Society) awards.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/visual-effects-society-awards-2013-winners-list/

Outstanding Visual Effects in a Special Venue Project
Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem; Heather Drummons, Joel Friesch, Troy Griffin, Chris Hummel

This went up against SeaWorld: Turtle Trek 3D / 360, Earthquake: Evidence of a Restless Planet, and The Ball Unleashed. http://www.deadline.com/2013/01/the-hobbit-avengers-life-of-pi-paranorman-lead-nominations-for-ves-awards/

I have no idea how big or anything these awards are, but an award is an award..I'm sure Universal is happy about it either way.

I noticed they were selling a plush Dr. Nefario now as well. Is that new like the pink Kevin or just something I've missed over the last year?