Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF) | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Blimp was back over UOR today . . .

DespicableMe-005.jpg

The blimp was actually parked in a small-ish airport in Miramar next to Broward College yesterday around noon. I have a picture of it on my iPod, but it's extremely terrible quality.

Yeah we got a DM character that my kids love from Toys R Us and haven't seen anything similar to it in the Uni store. We got it before 2 came out and it inspired us to take our daughter to go see DM2. Which she loved for the first hour and then couldn't keep her eyes open (movie started at 9:30 PM) for the last half an hour. But she tried to stay awake - lol

I got the Stuart talking minion and received a free movie ticket from Toys R Us with the purchase. They usually hand out free tickets if you purchase a certain amount of dollars worth of movie merchandise the week of or a week before the movie comes out. Come around November or December this merchandise is going to be very hard to find.