Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF) | Page 80 | Inside Universal Forums

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A while back I decided to get the Minion refillable cup to find it was sold out all over. Had to wait for the next day to get it. The next month went to get one for a friend and was sold out and restock would take a month. A couple team members said that Despicable Me merchandise took off when the second movie came out. Now the merchandise is selling like hotcakes. People are wearing minion shirts all over the park. Department stores are now in on the action and have shirts, hats and toys mainly for the minions. Seems like Universal has a merchandising gold mine on their hands.

A while back I decided to get the Minion refillable cup to find it was sold out all over. Had to wait for the next day to get it. The next month went to get one for a friend and was sold out and restock would take a month. A couple team members said that Despicable Me merchandise took off when the second movie came out. Now the merchandise is selling like hotcakes. People are wearing minion shirts all over the park. Department stores are now in on the action and have shirts, hats and toys mainly for the minions. Seems like Universal has a merchandising gold mine on their hands.
Minions are so popular! Not sure about orlando but I saw pics of Hollywood and they have a baby Carl , mr Tim and mrs dave plushes! I hope they arrive if not already at universes for grad bash! I can't wait to ride it for the first time.

Minions are so popular! Not sure about orlando but I saw pics of Hollywood and they have a baby Carl , mr Tim and mrs dave plushes! I hope they arrive if not already at universes for grad bash! I can't wait to ride it for the first time.

They arrived in Orlando a while ago. I bought a baby minion for my girlfriend.

They arrived in Orlando a while ago. I bought a baby minion for my girlfriend.

Thanks! Do you remember the price of all 3 baby Carl looks smaller than the other 2 in pics? I haven't been to universal in 2 years because of my little brother . Between simpsons , spongebob , and despicable me I'm going broke.

Posted by https://twitter.com/insideuniversal

BuEfGKLCQAActRL.jpg

Are these new? Where are they sold? Universal's new slogan should be "If you can ride it, you can eat it". (no Jeffrey Dahmer jokes please)

I read on another site that they had discontinued the Dance Party at the end of the DM attraction. It's been replaced by a Minion Meet & Greet. MY GF is upset. She loved that aspect of the attraction & would dance for 5 or 10 minutes on the way out. Meet & Greet pictures were on OTPN.

I read on another site that they had discontinued the Dance Party at the end of the DM attraction. It's been replaced by a Minion Meet & Greet. MY GF is upset. She loved that aspect of the attraction & would dance for 5 or 10 minutes on the way out. Meet & Greet pictures were on OTPN.

I mean.. hasn't it been a glorified meet-and-greet for a long time? They still play the Boogie Fever song.. still have animation on the screens. But essentially, it's a meet-and-greet opportunity for minions and/or Gru.

I mean.. hasn't it been a glorified meet-and-greet for a long time? They still play the Boogie Fever song.. still have animation on the screens. But essentially, it's a meet-and-greet opportunity for minions and/or Gru.
Yeah been like that for a long while, USH was like it when I visited in 2014 too.