DHS Pixar Expansion/Sound Stage 1 | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

DHS Pixar Expansion/Sound Stage 1

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pure speculation here, but I believe that that the area around the current Animation Courtyard will WDFA IPs like BH6 and Wreck It Ralph.

I also believe Mermaid will be leaving. I would think all the PIXAR stuff will be beyond the PIXAR Place arch.

I also believe that SoA my get something GotG/Ant-man.

Just pure speculation here, but I believe that that the area around the current Animation Courtyard will WDFA IPs like BH6 and Wreck It Ralph.

I also believe Mermaid will be leaving. I would think all the PIXAR stuff will be beyond the PIXAR Place arch.

I also believe that SoA my get something GotG/Ant-man.

I understand the argument for GotG clearing hurdles of the Marvel contract, but Ant-Man is a member of the Avengers family. Uni holds that leverage.

I understand the argument for GotG clearing hurdles of the Marvel contract, but Ant-Man is a member of the Avengers family. Uni holds that leverage.
If GotG is to go anywhere, I feel it will be a retheme of RNRC unfortunately. Eventually they will have to start thinking of a replacement for Aerosmith and GotG will be incredibly popular (plus, the villains can't be used, so any ride would have to be Guardians-based anyway).

Yep, and notice that there is no Ant-Man preview at WDW but there is one in DL. That is a clear signifier that Ant-Man can't be used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Disneyhead
If GotG is to go anywhere, I feel it will be a retheme of RNRC unfortunately. Eventually they will have to start thinking of a replacement for Aerosmith and GotG will be incredibly popular (plus, the villains can't be used, so any ride would have to be Guardians-based anyway).

Yep, and notice that there is no Ant-Man preview at WDW but there is one in DL. That is a clear signifier that Ant-Man can't be used.

I love Guardians, but it's a "Hip" Star Wars; which will be coming to DHS eventually. If they add it, it'll just be to say they have a Marvel attraction.

Although a RnRC re-do of Guardians would be sweet. Could just be a joyride through space listening to Mixtape Vol. 1.

Although a RnRC re-do of Guardians would be sweet. Could just be a joyride through space listening to Mixtape Vol. 1.

jxXeDdP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.