Diagon Alley Soft Opening Watch | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Diagon Alley Soft Opening Watch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Right. And Quint hinted and confirmed the seventh... so unless I hear a change is in the offing from Quint, I believe we're good to go.

Quint is the operations sage of note on this site.

[video=youtube;yyDUC1LUXSU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU[/video]

I'm sorry, but this was too appropriate for this thread, in so many ways, not to post it :lol:

Any word on how mock service is progressing? If the 7th is still planned for softs, I'm wondering what that means for the 8th. Continued softs or a day to reset and continue working out kinks? Sunday will be my first chance to visit in a while. Thanks to everyone for offering what they can.

Any word on how mock service is progressing? If the 7th is still planned for softs, I'm wondering what that means for the 8th. Continued softs or a day to reset and continue working out kinks? Sunday will be my first chance to visit in a while. Thanks to everyone for offering what they can.

Team Member previews will be before softs...wait for those to start and then softs have the possibility of being right around the corner

As of this moment, directive has not changed. However, based on my new knowledge, softs now seem unlikely for next weekend. Good point of reference: second wing MUST be installed first.

Has anyone else done the harry potter supplies search thing.
The last thing on the list is a ticket on hogwarts express
(june 18th) Does that mean there will be reservations available online ?

If opening is the 26th this contest would still be running

Last edited:
Ok, well today I've reached the point where I have to make a decision about my reservation starting the 11th, since we're about 6 days out from that. I'm assuming that by the 13th it won't be open at this point, so would it be worth it to change it to say the 15th and 16th? Or just change to the last couple days in June or sometime in July.

Ok, well today I've reached the point where I have to make a decision about my reservation starting the 11th, since we're about 6 days out from that. I'm assuming that by the 13th it won't be open at this point, so would it be worth it to change it to say the 15th and 16th? Or just change to the last couple days in June or sometime in July.

Safer to move it to July.

Status
Not open for further replies.