Diagon Alley Soft Opening Watch | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Diagon Alley Soft Opening Watch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the park right now...I feel sorry for the team members having to continuously tell guests it's not open and there is nothing to see until July 8th. Some people(like myself) just enjoy sticking around and taking in everything.

I don't mean this as as a "shot" but I'm tired of a whole lot of sites and the speculation of soft opens. It's pretty black and white. It's either a yes, or a no. Sadly, this week is a no. If anything were to change, it would be later on this week, but even then it's still a strong no.

I don't mean this as as a "shot" but I'm tired of a whole lot of sites and the speculation of soft opens. It's pretty black and white. It's either a yes, or a no. Sadly, this week is a no. If anything were to change, it would be later on this week, but even then it's still a strong no.

Did another site update their probability percentages? :lol:

Did another site update their probability percentages? :lol:

I don't want to turn this into an indictment on them, but I just laughed when a tweet was sent out to check their forums when all that was needed was a "No" tweet. The response was just a whole bunch of fluff that led to the No answer. And even then, the answer he gave wasn't a complete no.

There is no in-between. It's just no.

I don't want to turn this into an indictment on them, but I just laughed when a tweet was sent out to check their forums when all that was needed was a "No" tweet. The response was just a whole bunch of fluff that led to the No answer. And even then, the answer he gave wasn't a complete no.

Personally I'm done asking..I assume we will see a picture posted on Twitter or here the minute general public is let into DA...until then we will drool over YouTube videos and pray for all the kinks in Gringotts to be worked out

Would love to know which site this is.

OU, I have to thank you for your FB updates on soft openings. I am one of the people that is sometimes posted at the closed off areas, which is what I'll be doing for the next couple of weeks, mostly. For those that read this stuff, you make our lives easier. I haven't had any really angry guests, and in fact, I've enjoyed my few times doing this, because most people were really nice. Even got a couple of hugs, and one from a lady that was quoting Screamscape as a reliable source of info. I laughed at her, and recommended this site. She was one of the people that gave me a hug.

Would love to know which site this is.

OU, I have to thank you for your FB updates on soft openings. I am one of the people that is sometimes posted at the closed off areas, which is what I'll be doing for the next couple of weeks, mostly. For those that read this stuff, you make our lives easier. I haven't had any really angry guests, and in fact, I've enjoyed my few times doing this, because most people were really nice. Even got a couple of hugs, and one from a lady that was quoting Screamscape as a reliable source of info. I laughed at her, and recommended this site. She was one of the people that gave me a hug.

Just replace the U in OU with another vowel. :lol:

And you're welcome. We understand the hype can be fun to wait for soft openings, but we at least want people to be informed and have realistic expectations if they do decide to wait it out.

Just replace the U in OU with another vowel. :lol:

And you're welcome. We understand the hype can be fun to wait for soft openings, but we at least want people to be informed and have realistic expectations if they do decide to wait it out.

Ah yes the infamous OE website

With TM previews Wednesday through Saturday, I wouldn't expect any soft opening to the public at all anytime before 6/29 (Sunday)

This was the first I've heard of TM previews taking place this week. I wonder if this means that they've made headway on the Gringotts issues.

Which is weird, because "Technical Rehearsal" is usually the term theme parks use for 'soft opening'. Before opening its usually 'test and adjust'

Straight from uoteam.com: "PLEASE NOTE: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™ is in technical rehearsal and will not be available during Team Member Preview."

Could they be saying this just to be safe? Maybe they plan on opening it for TM previews but are just saying it won't be available incase they have trouble and cant get it open.

Did you think the line is enough of a attraction itself?

I thought, while impressive, it was only truly effective in making me really excited to ride. The elevator was cool and very fun, but I was let down when we exited and there weren't any 3D glasses and were forced to exit through a side door.

Status
Not open for further replies.