Disney Parks Monstrous Summer! | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Parks Monstrous Summer!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seems plausible. Although wouldn't that really just be a furry version of the old high school musical thing?

Sounds like it, but could probably be done with fewer Equity actors. The four HSM singers were Equity--can probably cut that number down to one, ala Club 626. Consider it a course in "Value Engineering 101."

Doesn't Disney do a summer announcement every year? Adding in limited time "extras?" The last one I remember was Tower of Terror having the extra effects just for the summer. If they announce an actual new attraction that would be great, but I'm thinking it's just another summer promotion

And summer nightastic

The ToT enhancements were part of Nighttastic, but that was a few years ago.

Why not just change the yeti on Expedition Everest to the yeti from Monsters?

Sorry if this was already suggested earlier, I'm new here.

Why not just change the yeti on Expedition Everest to the yeti from Monsters?

Sorry if this was already suggested earlier, I'm new here.

Whats the difference between one broken Yeti over the other? :lol:

Seriously though, the yeti itself looks really impressive and don't think the appearance itself needs and over haul. Besides they are going to scary serious looking and not so much cartoony.

From insidethemagic:

wazowski.jpg

I can't even...

I'm hoping this is just for the media event. I hope they realize that they have a studios themed park where they can promote the movie.

Two things, first when is the media event and second isn't all this just for a new monorail skin :lol:

Two things, first when is the media event and second isn't all this just for a new monorail skin :lol:

Apparently the media event is tomorrow and they are making some sort of special announcement. The monorail with the new skin is already making rounds.

I think everything involved will be related to Monstrous Summer.

Perhaps a fireworks tag?

MILF is getting new material at MK.

Rumored 24 hour event as well

Oh yeah the 24 hour thing again. In Orlando it will only be the Magic Kingdom but out west the event will be at both DL and DCA...

I think everything involved will be related to Monstrous Summer.

Perhaps a fireworks tag?

MILF is getting new material at MK.

Rumored 24 hour event as well

I know it's lame for probably being a huge part of the promotion, but it's good that MILF will be getting new stuff.

Well it is a given you'll see some MILFs at MK from time to time, but do you think it is appropriate to hit on them in front of their kids? :drool:

Okay what are y'all talking about?

They will also be discussing additions to Disney cruise line and there will be a suprise announcement at Epcot tomorrow

Oh boy, this from a Monorail CM on wdwmagic

FWIW, a lot of monorail CMs are offended by this "wrap" because one of the cars apparently says "PNK - We're Gonna Tear You to Pieces" with "PNK" being read as "Pink". As nearly every Monorail CM knows, Monorail Teal is made up mostly of cars from the now-retired Monorail Pink (which was involved in the only fatal Monorail collision, in which it's last car was torn to pieces). So they see this reference as disrespectful to say the least, especially on this particular train. Just another thought on the subject.

I know it's lame for probably being a huge part of the promotion, but it's good that MILF will be getting new stuff.
Yeah, I mean it's not necesarilly the same as opening a full scale attraction with the movie, but at least updating the show will be a nice little thing. Hopefully there will be a surprise tomorrow, but I doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy, this from a Monorail CM on wdwmagic
I'm sure the "PNK" will make more sense once the movie actually comes out, but they could have picked a different monorail to wrap and just avoided any possible controversy at all. :lol:

This is supposed to be for the press event:

[video=youtube;LU8sojdkelE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8sojdkelE[/video]

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts