Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney Springs Discussion

I can't stand Guy Fieri, so I doubt I'd ever go here personally.
I’m having that issue too. The place sounds like a home run. But, I feel like Guy Fieri is the opposite of an endorsement for food.

There’s a NYTimes review of his old Times Square restaurant that remains one of my favorite things I’ve read on the internet.

Eh, I guess it doess go fairly deep on the right side of the building. I always eat outside, maybe that's why i'm mis-remembering :lol:

Here's what the inside of Chicken Guy looks like:
chicken-guy-review-disney-springs-08022018-1.jpg

chicken-guy-review-disney-springs-08022018-6.jpg

Most of the seating is outside:
img_6951.jpg

REVIEW: Chicken Guy by Guy Fieri Debuts at Disney Springs - Blog Mickey
Granted, for whatever reason, I always end up eating at Earl of Sandwich when I go down to DS. It's been a long time since I've gone to most of the other counter service places.

The interior is quite nice and there's a ton of seating outside. The chicken with sunglasses will still haunt my nightmares, but I guess you can't have everything.

Has the Guy Fieri chicken started his meet-and-greets yet?

Perhaps this has already been discussed to death, but how does everyone feel about this World of Disney signage design change? Not the coach but just the sign. I personally find the new style cold and uninviting. Perhaps I have an out of date sensibility?

"cold & uninviting"' kind of fits the way they treat customers in the New Disney world. It fits. :lol:;)

I like where they were going with the sign, but I think they missed the mark. Also, consider me someone who enjoys the remodel. I adore the artists table at checkout, and the space is so much more comfortable to navigate. Yes, there’s not as much “Magic”, but I’m also reserving my full judgement until the remodel is complete.

Wolfgang Puck has Reservations available beginning December 1st and may open up to walk-ups earlier than that. Jaleo isn't too far from an opening either (they want too be open for the Holiday rush).