Disney Starlight - Nighttime Parade (Summer 2025) | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Starlight - Nighttime Parade (Summer 2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
GUq2ZYKX0AA0Z6U

GUq2blFW0AYpNt5

Last edited:
Absolutely love it. I grew up with Spectro and I have such fond memories of watching the night time parade. It has been sorely missed. It adds such energy to the park.

Selfishly I want this to open before June as I have a trip planned for the first week. Not confident it will be running by then!

Absolutely love it. I grew up with Spectro and I have such fond memories of watching the night time parade. It has been sorely missed. It adds such energy to the park.

Selfishly I want this to open before June as I have a trip planned for the first week. Not confident it will be running by then!
Disney usually tries to aim for Memorial Day Weekend for attraction openings. I can see them packaging the parade and Test Track to open on the same day to kick off summer.

Although the grand opening date of Epic will ultimately play a part in when it opens as well as they don’t want to open at the same time and be overshadowed. I mean they will be overshadowed next year no matter what, but they still want to make sure people know about that stuff.

Disney usually tries to aim for Memorial Day Weekend for attraction openings. I can see them packaging the parade and Test Track to open on the same day to kick off summer.

Although the grand opening date of Epic will ultimately play a part in when it opens as well as they don’t want to open at the same time and be overshadowed. I mean they will be overshadowed next year no matter what, but they still want to make sure people know about that stuff.
Here’s hoping! I’d love to watch my will be 5 year old and will be 2 year old watch a nighttime parade!