Disney Starlight - Nighttime Parade (Summer 2025) | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Starlight - Nighttime Parade (Summer 2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
GUq2ZYKX0AA0Z6U

GUq2blFW0AYpNt5

Last edited:
Absolutely love it. I grew up with Spectro and I have such fond memories of watching the night time parade. It has been sorely missed. It adds such energy to the park.

Selfishly I want this to open before June as I have a trip planned for the first week. Not confident it will be running by then!

Absolutely love it. I grew up with Spectro and I have such fond memories of watching the night time parade. It has been sorely missed. It adds such energy to the park.

Selfishly I want this to open before June as I have a trip planned for the first week. Not confident it will be running by then!
Disney usually tries to aim for Memorial Day Weekend for attraction openings. I can see them packaging the parade and Test Track to open on the same day to kick off summer.

Although the grand opening date of Epic will ultimately play a part in when it opens as well as they don’t want to open at the same time and be overshadowed. I mean they will be overshadowed next year no matter what, but they still want to make sure people know about that stuff.