Disney Ticket Advice | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Ticket Advice

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 29, 2009
Glasgow
Hi folks. I'm heading over with my family from UK in 2016. My girlfriend is adamant that we visit Disney for one day, despite never being a fan I've had to concede. What's the best ticket to get? We'd like to do more than one park in a day. How does this work out price wise?

personally, I'd stick to one park. Park Hopper is too expensive in my opinion, and unless you are just doing MK and Epcot, it's hard to really get your money's worth.

It depends on what you want to do. A park hopper would be worth it if you only want to do the big rides. I've done all 4 parks but you can just pick 2 or 3.. start with Epcot and hit Soarin', Test Track, and Mission: Space, then head to DAK for Everest, Dinosaur, and maybe the safari. Plan FastPass+ at DHS and do TOT, Rockin', Star Tours.. and then finish off with MK at night.

just seems so exhausting to me. The parks are exhausted enough without all the travel in between. Just my opinion though. If that's what you want, then go for it.

Hi folks. I'm heading over with my family from UK in 2016. My girlfriend is adamant that we visit Disney for one day, despite never being a fan I've had to concede. What's the best ticket to get? We'd like to do more than one park in a day. How does this work out price wise?

How many days do you have in total and when are you going?
IIRC is quite pricey to add on, depending on those factors I'd consider if it's really necessary as then you won't see very much of anything - it'll all be a blurred rush.
May be better to just spend all day at one park, MK particular - that's not going to be difficult.