Disneyland Resort | Page 143 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To each his own but the new....nighttime show. I think needs the Bad paying before it to make it feel like....a show.

Its fine for something small but feel like the band playing music before it and then the show making it, like 15-20 mins all together would make people stop and watch this more.

Around the 33 min mark, they are changing the area around the fountain to have brinks now and not fake grass like before

To each his own but the new....nighttime show. I think needs the Bad paying before it to make it feel like....a show.

Its fine for something small but feel like the band playing music before it and then the show making it, like 15-20 mins all together would make people stop and watch this more.

If I waited, and stayed to watch this, I'm sure I would have been disappointed. It's not much of anything and not very entertaining....unless you like to watch animated frogs jumping around.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Also Disney is FINALLY dealing with Pin Traders, the benches are finally going to be used for sitting again...thank you Walt.

Pin Trading Location
Guest Pin Trading, outside of the use of a lanyard, will only be permitted in Disneyland Park near Westward Ho Trading Company, as directed by a Cast Member or a sign with the exact location, from park opening to 3:00 PM daily (subject to change).

Limit the Items You Bring
Only one trading bag, 14"L x 12"W x 6"H (36cm x 31cm x 16cm) or smaller, is permitted. Guests should only utilize a single trading bag for pin trading activities. No additional decorations or collateral (e.g., lights, signage, displays, etc.) will be permitted.

No Use of Benches
Benches or any other structures for the display of pins will not be permitted. Benches are for seating purposes only.

Attend to Your Items
Traders must stay with their items for the entire time they are displaying or trading.

Apologies for the double post, but some good news: Fantasmic! will return to the Rivers of America on May 24. No word on what state the dragon will be in when it returns, but it'll be nice to have the show back in time for summer.
Mice Chat is claiming no Dragon

Reactions: alias8703
The Beast Library is closing on December 10th

Basically a new DVC area is coming to The Wine Cellar (Blue Sky Cellar) so they moving Disney Imagination Campus to Beast Library

Another thing removed from Hollywood land.........

The Beast Library is closing on December 10th

Basically a new DVC area is coming to The Wine Cellar (Blue Sky Cellar) so they moving Disney Imagination Campus to Beast Library

Another thing removed from Hollywood land.........
Unpopular opinion: move Mickey’s PhilharMagic to the animation building and make the animation building stuff the “preshow” room or the waiting area. Now you have enough space to have a proper Mickey’s PhilharMagic show and can be optional. Boom. Better use of space. Now you can tear down that Minsters Inc side of Hollywoodland for something else.

Unpopular opinion: move Mickey’s PhilharMagic to the animation building and make the animation building stuff the “preshow” room or the waiting area. Now you have enough space to have a proper Mickey’s PhilharMagic show and can be optional. Boom. Better use of space. Now you can tear down that Minsters Inc side of Hollywoodland for something else.
If Disney would pay for that then I agree but....there is noooo way in heck they would pay for a 15 year old 3D show that doens't get much crowds to be rebuild accross the road

I do like the idea and think if they did that day one would have made sense