Disneyland Resort | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got news for him: Disneyland has BEEN too expensive. He’s only just now noticing.
Maybe but people are going to the parks

Like online we complain but when I go...the parks are pretty busy and everything from food to stores have lines

Reactions: alomar
donald duck disney GIF

The number of rich people in the United States may surprise you!
I mean maybe its only rich people going but Supply and Demand seems to be telling us that some are willing to pay for this and the parks just work

Now Disney could be busier if they wanted if the lower prices no doubt, the 50 dollar kids ticket seem to pack the parks recently

I will say Dave used to be in Marketing so to him unless the parks aren't making money and have no one in them then tickets are fairy priced because if Demand wasn't so high then they would have to lower prices to stay in business but Disney seems to feel no need to do that.

USH really isn't much cheaper for out of towners....but if your an AP like me at Universal your eating good because its an insane value what I pay for what I get

(also I'm not on Disney side with this....If I ran things things would be cheaper and I'd be packing those parks...but Disney seems to rather charge what they want for things and just make the money they do now)

Reactions: Mad Dog
Sales pricing spurs purchases in just about every business. Theme parks are no different. When demand is a bit soft, sometimes do a sale, and generally you'll sell more, albeit at a lower profit margin. But it fills in the gaps and helps prevent overall losses. There's certain fixed costs in every business, so that extra foot traffic is valuable. The only caveat though, is that you can't offer the sales too often or you'll erode your pricing structure.

Reactions: Nico and Clive
It never opened....to it took them an entire year to get this running

Kinda Insane, I would love to know what the issues were with this

Maybe some new props
At this point we need a concrete announcement of the Avengers E ticket at D23 2024 along with a construction time table. If not the ride is troubled, dead or dying. Another theory for why the ride is being held up could stem from the filming schedule from Avengers 5/Secret Wars.

Last edited:
I really doubt it's break ground for the ride.....it would be cool but yeah I bet it's nothing major at the most new props

Don't really understand the thought process here. I thought they wanted less magic key holders in the parks? Whats the point of reservations still? Ughhhh