Disneyland Resort | Page 167 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On another note, thought this post about Jon Landau's passing was interesting as it tagged him as a driving force behind both Pandora at Animal Kingdom and the experience slated for Disneyland. Obviously, that could simply indicate imagineering is porting the Animal Kingdom experience for California ... or, perhaps not.
I wonder if Disney will at least start construction on the avengers e ticket before working on the avatar land they mentioned we’d get at California adventure.

I wonder if Disney will at least start construction on the avengers e ticket before working on the avatar land they mentioned we’d get at California adventure.
Probably. Avatar will more than likely involve expanding across the road into the Simba lot which requires Disneyland Forward and the infrastcure changes while with the Avengers E ticker they can start work on it right now if they wanted to. I also expect Hollywoodland to be addressed as well before they start Avatar. Might as well focus on what's in DCA before you expand out of park boundaries.

Reactions: Dayoldbread 16
Whats Funny is I do wan Hollywood addressed but...if we lose that land for 2-3 years....it just cuts down on the park.

Like Monster Inc does get lines and so does the drawing studio so it would be nice if Avenger's could be open before they close monsters Inc and start the construction of Avatar land in area's outside the park or outside where Monsters so we don't lose attractions before gaining another

Probably. Avatar will more than likely involve expanding across the road into the Simba lot which requires Disneyland Forward and the infrastcure changes while with the Avengers E ticker they can start work on it right now if they wanted to. I also expect Hollywoodland to be addressed as well before they start Avatar. Might as well focus on what's in DCA before you expand out of park boundaries.
Good point! I just really hope at this years d23 they announce way more info on the avengers e ticket ride in addition to a construction start date

Reactions: TheUniC6
I went to DCA on Sunday

Racers only really got to 70 mins in the morning, which is not bad for that ride. Single rider looked like almost a walk on

GOTG has one elevator shaft down still so long lines for that even at rope drop

Toy Story is a walk on basically for the first 40 mins then quickly gets a line after that

Most of the flat rides are walk ons the first hour or two and I literally was on the Golden zephyr by my self with no other guests. Mermaid is a walk on until like noon (im happy LL has not affected this ride too much)

Monsters Inc really is one of the most popular ride in the park, just gets a line after the first hour and just keeps it up the rest of the day

Dr Strange is still meeting guests even if his show is over which is nice

Rode Spiderman and yeah, I see why I don't go on it much. Its not the worst but....really not a fan of this ride and evenLL takes 15 mins to get on no matter what because of how the line is set up....so yeah won't be going on it much

I went to DCA on Sunday

Racers only really got to 70 mins in the morning, which is not bad for that ride. Single rider looked like almost a walk on

GOTG has one elevator shaft down still so long lines for that even at rope drop

Toy Story is a walk on basically for the first 40 mins then quickly gets a line after that

Most of the flat rides are walk ons the first hour or two and I literally was on the Golden zephyr by my self with no other guests. Mermaid is a walk on until like noon (im happy LL has not affected this ride too much)

Monsters Inc really is one of the most popular ride in the park, just gets a line after the first hour and just keeps it up the rest of the day

Dr Strange is still meeting guests even if his show is over which is nice

Rode Spiderman and yeah, I see why I don't go on it much. Its not the worst but....really not a fan of this ride and evenLL takes 15 mins to get on no matter what because of how the line is set up....so yeah won't be going on it much
Yeah the campus is pretty bad, even as a marvel fan I was so disappointed by it. That’s why I’m dying for them to announce more about the avengers e ticket at this years d23. But they also have to at least start construction on it before the year is over. If it gets canceled again or if it turns out to be a garbage ride, the campus is doomed.

I wonder how good/bad the wakanda expansion of the campus will be