Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yep. During construction. Here's a picture further into the construction phase:
View attachment 5161

We will see the same thing (Coaster built before building) with TRON and GotG, too.

Not to mention Forbidden Forest aswell. I love the fact that we have multiple darkcoasters being built, and with modern technology; we can have the potential to see it on a much faster ratio than when Shanghai was building Tron.

Reactions: Mad Dog
The Attack of the Drones. ;)
1440515731-drone-gif-sony.gif

Other than Monster's Inc, what else would you like to see come to DHS in the future after SW:GE?

Honestly, if IJ goes to DAK; I would kill for WDI to bring Battle of the Sunken Treasure to Orlando. It'd be a great addition, and is a groundbreaking attraction the way that FJ and Gringotts are in a sense.

Last edited:
RnRC is actually a clone (well almost). I believe there's one in Europe if I'm not mistaken, so that picture may not be of RnRC.
There's at least 2 others before RnR. The big change? Disney removed some of the track at the end. Otherwise they are identical, but outside.

Yep. During construction. Here's a picture further into the construction phase:
View attachment 5161

We will see the same thing (Coaster built before building) with TRON and GotG, too.

That's going to be amazing to see. Although we won't get the same views with TRON and GotG because the 5mi radius hits at the far end of world showcase, so most shots will come from ground level.

Bioreconstruct is going to go broke renting choppers every 3 days until 2021.

I know right? It cost a pretty penny way back when we did it over DA all those years ago.

Hanging out on the skids of that chopper 1oos of feet up with the doors off is still one of my biggest highlights of all of my trips, what a buzz we got that day. Now if they could only incorporate that into a ride system.

Reactions: Joel and Disneyhead
The choppers are like $15 a ride.

TRON should touch or come close to the road the way Space Mountain does and Guardians should be visible from Epcot's parking lot.

Reactions: Nick
We'll have a ton of aerials though

The no fly zone over magic kingdom extends all the way to world showcase, so while possible, aerial images of GotG will be take from far away.

At the bottom right of the TFR circle you can see a black square which is Epcot (specifically spaceship earth), with the edge of the TFR going over Germany/Italy/Amercica pavilions. Gonna need a good telephoto lens to get a good shot of GotG.
ss 2017-08-22 at 3.05.08 PM.jpg