Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As I mentioned before Cinemagic is a Disney-owned movie channel in Europe. Clearly they're looking for a name that's easily trademark-able, (or something they already own.) That's why all the nonsense words are in the mix.

Disney Cinemagic - Wikipedia

EDIT: Oh, one more thing, this is from the Universal Florida guide map of June 1991. Read the last sentence about the new BttF ride. Notice anything interesting?

universal-studios-florida-guidebook-1991-june-03-cropped.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to Disney's Hodgepodge Park! A collection of whatever doesn't fit in our other parks.

Honestly, to me Storyverse, Kaleidoscope, and Legends may as well be synonyms for Jeopardy's "Potpourri" category.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Disney's Hollywood Adventure

I don't understand why this rename is so difficult. The front half of the park is "the Hollywood that never was" and the back half is films from Hollywood. It ain't that hard.

Seriously. These people are being paid six figures to come up with "Disney XL Park"? Are these just nonsense names to prove that the name doesn't need to be changed at all? Sure feels like it.

Honestly, I kinda like the Disney's Hollywood Studios name... it's not like there's ever been any actual production in the park under the current name anyway. You can take down all the soundstage signs and take away the Studios theming, but the name still works I feel as the overarching theme is Hollywood anyway. A new name just seems unnecessary, especially if they can't come up with anything better.