Do You Like Dr.Dooms FearFall? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Do You Like Dr.Dooms FearFall?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do you like Dr. Doom's FearFall?

• Total voters
I wouldn't wait a long time for it, it's not my favorite, and it's not the most thrilling (though I'm admittedly a complete baby before the launch, especially if I haven't ridden it in a while), but I still like it. I usually love to ride it close to the beginning of my day if it's nice out (which it usually is). I have a great time on it, I just wish it was longer. :smiley:

And I agree, drop rides rather than launches are more thrilling. :thumbs:

^Easier said than done. They would literally need to install two new towers.

I do like how sometimes it overshoots, then it blasts the carriage downwards throwing you into the restraint haha.

These are the only kind of drop rides I will ride. I hate the slow climbing ones that have just one big drop. That being said, I think they could have done so much more with this ride...make it a bit longer, enclose it, theme it to the max...

^Easier said than done. They would literally need to install two new towers.

I do like how sometimes it overshoots, then it blasts the carriage downwards throwing you into the restraint haha.

I wasn't sure if it just involved reprogramming or installing a whole new compressed air system.

Enclosing it with some cool special effects would be awesome. It would really help compliment the awesome queue. And plus, I hate seeing backstage.

I know seeing backstage is not everyone's cup of tea, but when you're facing the park you get an amazing view. And then some of us don't mind peeking backstage :lol:

I find Dr. Dooms Fearfall very well themed, although admittedly the ride itself is a bit forceless and boring. That said, I ride when I get the chance and the views of the park it gives are fantastic if you're lucky enough to face it.

Trip planning question:

I love Drop Tower at Kings Island (315ft tall) and I'm wondering if this ride would be OK to skip when I go in June?

I wouldn't even compare it to a traditional drop tower. The drop is nothing, it's going up. I've never ridden or seen anything like it, and while I do skip it about half the time it should be something at least experienced once just because of the crazy feeling it gives.

I wouldn't even compare it to a traditional drop tower. The drop is nothing, it's going up. I've never ridden or seen anything like it, and while I do skip it about half the time it should be something at least experienced once just because of the crazy feeling it gives.

I agree. Plus, as a general rule, you should always try every ride at least once :thumbs:

I dont always make a habit out of riding this but when I do I make sure I just ate.

:lol:

Totally joking but I really do like this ride and it gives me a feeling that nothing else in the park can