Donkey Kong Country rumored for USH? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Donkey Kong Country rumored for USH?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Universal Core Twitter (take this with a grain of salt obviously) has a piece of supposed leaked concept art I will link below that shows the Hollywood version of DK will have the Yoshi omnimover.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Man that concept art is olllllld. And definitely not for ours, that’s for sure.
Then again having SLOP at USH makes Yoshi not needed for USH. But is there any idea if USH DK will get the playground USJ and EU will get if USH already has the JW playground?

The Universal Core Twitter (take this with a grain of salt obviously) has a piece of supposed leaked concept art I will link below that shows the Hollywood version of DK will have the Yoshi omnimover.

Does this dude even think through what he posts!? If that art was legit, that entrance to DK would literally go right through Toadstool Cafe. Not to mention that bridge is right where you would enter Bowser’s Castle for Mario Kart.

BS. This dude just wants clicks.

I’d take the Yoshi ride but at this point elyld take a Luigi Mansion or other Mario Spin off instead because we already have the Yoshi Q

doubt it but I guess they could give us a Yoshi ride but theme it to captain toad for the Q or Mariogalaxy

Does this dude even think through what he posts!? If that art was legit, that entrance to DK would literally go right through Toadstool Cafe. Not to mention that bridge is right where you would enter Bowser’s Castle for Mario Kart.

BS. This dude just wants clicks.
I mean he even thinks Fall Creeks will become theme park expansion. Which does not seem logistically possible considering how far off it is and a large part of City Walk stands in the way.

It wont happen but it would be hilarious if the Movie's do well, theme parks sell out of express passes each day and mrech fly off the racks and they release ne bands each year and make millions if they just listen to my plan and add Nintendo everywhere...like a virus like people here will say its crazy until falls lake is somehow gone and its released with a zelda land or pokemon land...lol

It wont happen but wont be surprised if we see more Nintendo then many posters here want to see, they will complain on this forums on their phones as they stand in line for Mario Kart or one of its games...lol

It wont happen but it would be hilarious if the Movie's do well, theme parks sell out of express passes each day and mrech fly off the racks and they release ne bands each year and make millions if they just listen to my plan and add Nintendo everywhere...like a virus like people here will say its crazy until falls lake is somehow gone and its released with a zelda land or pokemon land...lol

It wont happen but wont be surprised if we see more Nintendo then many posters here want to see, they will complain on this forums on their phones as they stand in line for Mario Kart or one of its games...lol

What lesson? They youuuuuuuu and only you (and I'm not talking to you im talking to who ever is reading this and rolling their eyes)

If Nintendo increases Ap's more then Potter, gets more guests to travel from country/world wide, show people are willing to buy new bands yearly, come in/pay for special events where the games and raid/boss are unique/have new twists to them, and if they see people come back just for more games not even new rides but games, along selling more food/merch then any other area/land in the park......ohh and if they get more people percentage wise to come in over the Fast and Furious Coaster then what do you think they will do?

Will they make a minions ride and get a handful of people in and 1/10 the merch to sell or make a new Nintendo spot and a few people whine about it online while going to the parks every few months or every year. Once again it has a lot of steps but if it does what I think, Universal will not leave money on the table and if guests are demanding more Nintendo and its the highest IP's people want what would you like them to do? Not listen to fans and guests and money?
(yeah this in cringe....listening to customers, making more money and getting more guests in...not top priority at Universal)

Back on Topic I'm hoping that our land can get a DK raid/boss as well as ride would be a small way to help with getting more Nintendo attractions in the park quickly

Last edited:
What lesson? They youuuuuuuu and only you (and I'm not talking to you im talking to who ever is reading this and rolling their eyes)

If Nintendo increases Ap's more then Potter, gets more guests to travel from country/world wide, show people are willing to buy new bands yearly, come in/pay for special events where the games and raid/boss are unique/have new twists to them, and if they see people come back just for more games not even new rides but games, along selling more food/merch then any other area/land in the park......ohh and if they get more people percentage wise to come in over the Fast and Furious Coaster then what do you think they will do?

Will they make a minions ride and get a handful of people in and 1/10 the merch to sell or make a new Nintendo spot and a few people whine about it online while going to the parks every few months or every year. Once again it has a lot of steps but if it does what I think, Universal will not leave money on the table and if guests are demanding more Nintendo and its the highest IP's people want what would you like them to do? Not listen to fans and guests and money?

Back on Topic I'm hoping that our land can get a DK raid/boss as well as ride would be a small way to help with getting more Nintendo attractions in the park quickly
DC34FE2A-42A4-4785-B09F-67DD2BFDBDB9.jpeg

(yeah this in cringe....listening to customers, making more money and getting more guests in...not top priority at Universal)

Explain to me, then, why instead of USO going all in on Potter, they instead looked to further their out-of-house partnerships by working with Nintendo? I mean, if both Wizarding Worlds were so successful over there, what reason would they have to not turn their theme parks into giant Harry Potter lands? The people's who's job it is determine what expansions would be the best for the park seem to be doing a pretty bang up job

Last edited:
Explain to me, then, why instead of USO going all in on Potter, they instead looked to further their out-of-house partnerships by working with Nintendo? I mean, if both Wizarding Worlds were so successful over there, what reason would they have to not turn their theme parks into giant Harry Potter lands?
TO get me to fly to Florida and for people in Florida to fly here, they will get lands and rides as well no doubt but Hollywood wont be left out. Also Nintendo doesn't have the political small negatives of Jk Rolling and considering you can get waters inside Nintendo land but JK would only allow Gilly water to be sold in her land, Nintendo seems to be a little bit less hands off on their IPs

Also I went to the parks 4.....4 days in a row and one day in the pouring rain not a little rain like insane rain. I have gone to the parks 3 days in a row.....maybe 3 in one 7 day period but never....never wanted to go to the parks this much. The park is going to addict people to it with the score system and leader boards

Let me put this into perspective. Nintendo is getting an expansion in two or three years that DOUBLES the land and amount of things to do while inside it. Hogsmeade in Orlando took ten years to get an expansion and that's by far the most successful land Universal has ever done. Even if you consider Diagon Alley as a Hogsmeade expansion despite it being in another park, it still took five years to open. DK might be built in half of that.

Universal Studios Hollywood will get FOUR new rides, a new land, and an expansion to that same new land, all in the span of six years. It's absolutely nuts.

Let me put this into perspective. Nintendo is getting an expansion in two or three years that DOUBLES the land and amount of things to do while inside it. Hogsmeade in Orlando took ten years to get an expansion and that's by far the most successful land Universal has ever done. Even if you consider Diagon Alley as a Hogsmeade expansion despite it being in another park, it still took five years to open. DK might be built in half of that.

Universal Studios Hollywood will get FOUR new rides, a new land, and an expansion to that same new land, all in the span of six years. It's absolutely nuts.
With even more to come when you consider much of the backlot is going to be torn up for theme park expansion coupled with the eventual replacement of the Simpsons and the possibly using the tram stop as theme park expansion. USH has a very promising and exciting future ahead.