Dr. Oddfellow: Twisted Origins (HHN 32) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Dr. Oddfellow: Twisted Origins (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oddfellow, Slaughter Sinema, Wicked Growth. That tent stays winning.
Yeah this location has so many amazing ones. But this one feels so real. So dirty and colorful :lmao: it's like disgusting and beautiful at the same time.

Feels like a combination of puppet theater combined with doll house as well. Every inch has something crazy going on.
Might be the best icon house that I can remember, ( besides originals from early 2000s) Oddfellow in it is really amazing. He's powerful. He Has A big presence. There's so much to notice. So many little details.

Last edited:
So theres 2 wanted posters I saw: Jack and then right at the entrance there's a poster for a Dorothy Richmond. Normally I wouldn't ask but considering the event and this forum... is the poster a reference to anything outside the house?

I think it’s fun fans are so into this scare as its a store-bought effect that started being sold several years ago.
Haha hey, store bought or not it was wayyy unexpected for me and got me real good!!

Another costume in the house got a real primal reaction out of me mostly cause my brain couldn't process what I was looking at fast enough and I instinctively froze up and screamed for a solid bit after! :lmao:

It was the little girl with the massive bull/minotaur head! The really impactful trigger sound and the silhouette of their tiny body and incredibly tall, bulky head towering above me short-circuited my brain for a good number of seconds, which I've never had happen to me at HHN before! Lots of fun crazy scares in this one!

• Haha
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Haha hey, store bought or not it was wayyy unexpected for me and got me real good!!

Another costume in the house got a real primal reaction out of me mostly cause my brain couldn't process what I was looking at fast enough and I instinctively froze up and screamed for a solid bit after! :lmao:

It was the little girl with the massive bull/minotaur head! The really impactful trigger sound and the silhouette of their tiny body and incredibly tall, bulky head towering above me short-circuited my brain for a good number of seconds, which I've never had happen to me at HHN before! Lots of fun crazy scares in this one!

the clown mannequins turning their heads got me SO bad... i yelled a little scream lol

Some notes from Unmasking tour:
  • Tour guide told us she's under the impression that Dorothy Richmond is not Chance, and really none of them know who she's meant to be. Possibly a tease for something next year?

• Look up during the 'outside' scene.

• The ending of the house is Oddfellow killing us, and our souls entering the Zodiac realm.

Ah, it's great having an Icon house that doesn't suck!

There's a lot to love with this house, from the great sets which they somehow manage to shoehorn into the tent, to the absolute gaggle of scares which this house has a plenty. I really love that many of the scareactors have multiple spots to scare, with several having two-part scares such as the magician and someone who I'll refer to as the "Ta-Da! Lady".

This house gave me several big scares, one was the magician who got me in the same spot multiple times. But the biggest one came during my very last run through on Saturday.

The Lion. I don't know if the puppeteer just went "EFF IT!" or something because it was the end of the night, but that lion lunged out way farther and faster than I saw it during my whole trip. That sent me flying out and right to the Minotaur for a good pinball scare!

Some notes from Unmasking tour:
  • Tour guide told us she's under the impression that Dorothy Richmond is not Chance, and really none of them know who she's meant to be. Possibly a tease for something next year?

• Look up during the 'outside' scene.

• The ending of the house is Oddfellow killing us, and our souls entering the Zodiac realm.

I honestly think Dorothy Richmond isn't a tease for anything, just something to help convey along with Jack's wanted poster that the circus doesn't have the most reputable of folks working there.

Ah, it's great having an Icon house that doesn't suck!

There's a lot to love with this house, from the great sets which they somehow manage to shoehorn into the tent, to the absolute gaggle of scares which this house has a plenty. I really love that many of the scareactors have multiple spots to scare, with several having two-part scares such as the magician and someone who I'll refer to as the "Ta-Da! Lady".

This house gave me several big scares, one was the magician who got me in the same spot multiple times. But the biggest one came during my very last run through on Saturday.

The Lion. I don't know if the puppeteer just went "EFF IT!" or something because it was the end of the night, but that lion lunged out way farther and faster than I saw it during my whole trip. That sent me flying out and right to the Minotaur for a good pinball scare!

I honestly think Dorothy Richmond isn't a tease for anything, just something to help convey along with Jack's wanted poster that the circus doesn't have the most reputable of folks working there.
It only took them eight years to make an another good icon House! Woop woop