Dreams come Alive | Inside Universal Forums

Dreams come Alive

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd be happy with something along the lines of what Disneyland shows nightly over in Anaheim. That being said anything has to be better than Wishes... bring it on!

Yea, I never understood the strong Wishes fan club, I've always wanted a DL style show. That being said not enough info yet to tell which way this show is going. (Hopefully toward the DL style)

Your hearing like Dreams at DLP? Well that's defiantly the opposite of what I was hoping for. That show is more castle show then pyro show.

I know, but it's clearly designed as a castle show with pyro, not the other way around. Adding more pyro doesn't change that.

Don't worry, they will change it about 10 times between now and 2016, I mean that is pretty far off.

BTW, I love Wishes :)

2016. Of course. But yay? I guess. Ask me in 3 years :lol:

Personally, I'm bothered way more that they drag MSEP around than Wishes.

Lol - Thanks, I guess I did use the wrong words.

But I love MSEP... I don't want to see it go. My kids love it too. The music is just awesome (and no I am not being sarcastic).

Lol - Thanks, I guess I did use the wrong words.

But I love MSEP... I don't want to see it go. My kids love it too. The music is just awesome (and no I am not being sarcastic).

I wont be sad to see MSEP go bye bye. Its had its run and now would be nice for them to introduce a new nighttime parade.

I wont be sad to see MSEP go bye bye. Its had its run and now would be nice for them to introduce a new nighttime parade.

I see what you are saying, but when I am there and talk to others (some complete strangers) none of them want it to go and they were all excited to see it there. Most grew up with it and love the fact that their kid can see it. Others are locals and come and watch it whenever they can. Some are people that travel down a couple times a year and were glad to see it back. I have never had one person tell me they don't like it or want something new. So to the GP (and me) it is a huge hit.

I see what you are saying, but when I am there and talk to others (some complete strangers) none of them want it to go and they were all excited to see it there. Most grew up with it and love the fact that their kid can see it. Others are locals and come and watch it whenever they can. Some are people that travel down a couple times a year and were glad to see it back. I have never had one person tell me they don't like it or want something new. So to the GP (and me) it is a huge hit.

The GP will like basically anything Disney throws at them.

The GP will like basically anything Disney throws at them.

Not true. I do here complaints and there are certain attractions people do avoid. There are dumb GP and smart GP, I don't think we should ever lump them into the Disney colored glasses category.

Not true. I do here complaints and there are certain attractions people do avoid. There are dumb GP and smart GP, I don't think we should ever lump them into the Disney colored glasses category.

The vast, vast, vast majority of people will take anything Disney throws at them as long as it's passable.

Better?

I don't hate it by any means and I do make it a point to watch the parade while I am there. I guess its just that I have seen it so many times I wouldn't mind they upgraded the parade

I don't hate it by any means and I do make it a point to watch the parade while I am there. I guess its just that I have seen it so many times I wouldn't mind they upgraded the parade

*IF* Disney can do an amazing parade, yes, if they do it value engineered, then no. That is my opinion on it. If they are going to replace it they need to make it really cool, and no just different floats with lights on it. It needs to have something unique about it.

*IF* Disney can do an amazing parade, yes, if they do it value engineered, then no. That is my opinion on it. If they are going to replace it they need to make it really cool, and no just different floats with lights on it. It needs to have something unique about it.

Exactly :thumbs:

Yeah they need something to compete with them amazing Universal parades……. Ho Hang On! :sneaky: