Dreams come Alive | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Dreams come Alive

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
*IF* Disney can do an amazing parade, yes, if they do it value engineered, then no. That is my opinion on it. If they are going to replace it they need to make it really cool, and no just different floats with lights on it. It needs to have something unique about it.

You see, that's exactly why I want MSEP to go. I didn't really grow up with it, most of my memories are of Spectro. So when they replaced it with MSEP, I saw it as a cheap, value engineered, pathetic attempt at nostalgia. Regardless of my opinion of Spectro being vastly more enjoyable and entertaining, there was no need to replace it with its predecessor. There's nothing unique or cool about that when it lasts more than a lame summer promotion.

You see, that's exactly why I want MSEP to go. I didn't really grow up with it, most of my memories are of Spectro. So when they replaced it with MSEP, I saw it as a cheap, value engineered, pathetic attempt at nostalgia. Regardless of my opinion of Spectro being vastly more enjoyable and entertaining, there was no need to replace it with its predecessor. There's nothing unique or cool about that when it lasts more than a lame summer promotion.

And since I grew up on it, I hated Spectro because I thought it was a cheap knock off of the original :) In reality they are probably very similar, which is why I think we need something completely different and using much better tech if they are going to replace MSEP. I think that is the only way to make both camps happy (people who like Spectro vs. people who like MSEP).