DreamWorks Land coming to USF (2024) | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land coming to USF (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Woody’s Nuthouse Coaster had off board audio. Hippogriff does too. They’re both only at load and lift hill though. I bet this would be similar.

Yeah, I recall Woody had a pecking sound effect when the train passed above the station. They could figure out a sound effect for the Trollercoaster.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Woody’s Nuthouse Coaster had off board audio. Hippogriff does too. They’re both only at load and lift hill though. I bet this would be similar.
I can imagine that adjusting the software so the music could play troughout the ride isn't that big of a cost. The speakers and other hardware are already in there.
Whatever it will be the queue music will be thumping.

Water guns.......
Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

Shrek's house looks great! Is the ET entrance going to be moved and/or re-done?
According to rumors the archway (most likely a new one) will be moved to the other side of the gift shop. It’ll be part of a new “decision hub.” I’m also guessing we will see more trees go up behind Shrek’s house once construction on the play structure is done.