DreamWorks Land coming to USF (2024) | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land coming to USF (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looked up gabbys dollhouse to finally learn about it (essentially, live action “normal girl” who talks directly to kid audience from her room kinda like they do in blues clues, then through magic she becomes a magic doll which plays with other magic toys in magic playset realms? i believe?)

and as a cat lover the first minute of this plus Mama Luna’s makes me oddly hype for the cat presence that may be in the land. begging for this amount of meows in the meet n greet area music

Last edited:
Honestly, it’s not terrible. Matches with the aesthetic of similar tent structures in front of A.A. Also, I’m happy neither sign has the white border feel.

Are these meant for meet and greet or merch?

Signage aside, the land is coming together nicely. But man, the signs make this look cheap and these two canopy ones don't look any better.
That and the building for High Five Hideaway looks more appropriate for a travelling carnival.

Reactions: Nico
I think most of the kids attention will be on the meet and greet characters, and it’ll convey that this land is chock full of meet and greets and lil kid appropriate things! I dunno i agree with cooler sets being cooler and all but personally do not mind these meet and greet areas (all hail giant cat head! i shall name her nora) nor do i admittedly think kids will bat an eye

Last edited:
I think most of the kids attention will be on the meet and greet characters, and it’ll convey that this land is chock full of meet and greets and lil kid appropriate things! I dunno i agree with cooler sets being cooler and all but personally do not mind these meet and greet areas (all hail giant cat head! i shall name her nora) nor do i admittedly think kids will bat an eye
It's obviously being done to "draw" people who think it's only Shrek from this location, but those structures should at least have some sort of unifying color palette.

Unless they repaint ET/Kidzone/SpongeBob, this entire area is a giant mish mash of things.

I am waiting to judge those meet and greet signs until there. They look odd now, but zoomed in which you would never be looking at it that way. I do think they want to be able to easily switch them out as what is popular now won't be popular in a couple years. My kids rarely ask to do a meet and greet so I honestly don't pay attention to most of those areas to see if this is similar to what we see in other parks for these smaller meet and greets.

We have done star wars one pre-star wars area for chewbacca as we were curious how our 2 year old son would react as his favorite stuffed animal was and still is a $1 build a bear ($1 for each year of your age deal and he was one at the time) chewbacca. And when my one daughter was princess age we would do the princesses IF we had a fast pass or there was no line. But all of those were inside venues.

Reactions: Suchomimus and Nico