DreamWorks Land coming to USF (2024) | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land coming to USF (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One of the Panda characters was recently walking around the Sapphire lobby (per a Pugh Two video) ... all three of these franchises have so many characters that can appear in the land , kids will love it

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Seeing the Gabby meet and greet in the park piqued my curiosity and I actually started binging the show on Netflix with my daughter (who is only 6-weeks old but I swear the pretty colors catch her attention sometimes whatever I don’t need an excuse to watch it I like the cute kitty show so sue me now I’m a Gabby’s Dollhouse stan I guess).

Seeing the Gabby meet and greet in the park piqued my curiosity and I actually started binging the show on Netflix with my daughter (who is only 6-weeks old but I swear the pretty colors catch her attention sometimes whatever I don’t need an excuse to watch it I like the cute kitty show so sue me now I’m a Gabby’s Dollhouse stan I guess).
Oh my god, congratulations.
First look at the Trollercoaster train:

Oh my god, I hate it.