DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really enjoyed Imagination Celebration! I’ll be excited to spend more time in the land in the future. Somehow TrollerCoaster felt smoother but maybe it’s just been too long since I’ve been on it.

My friend liked her lemonade ice cream that she had. I just wish they had cups/spoons. I wanted to try food, but ate before I got there and we were eating right after so I didn’t this time.

I really enjoyed Imagination Celebration! I’ll be excited to spend more time in the land in the future. Somehow TrollerCoaster felt smoother but maybe it’s just been too long since I’ve been on it.

My friend liked her lemonade ice cream that she had. I just wish they had cups/spoons. I wanted to try food, but ate before I got there and we were eating right after so I didn’t this time.
According to permits the manufacturer gave the coaster a full refurb/repair so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s in better shape.

They'd need to spend tons of money on installing speakers, batteries, charging systems, and more. Plus all that extra weight on the trains which might not be allowed by the supports/foundations/welding. Same reasons why Space in MK doesn't have onboard audio.
That’s why I said offboard audio, much akin to what space has. Onboard audio for a short kiddie coaster would be silly to the extreme.

These videos have me so excited for this land for our September trip. My 3 year old spent an hour in the Suess water play area last fall. Studios has needed this badly and it looks like something my son will love. From Shrek’s playground to the food to the Trolls coaster. He’ll love it. Things I would change as an adult? Sure, but I really think this land is strictly to cater to families and it seems like they did a great job

I will say the amount of things they fit for little kids to do into the space was quite neat to me. tons of play areas, splash areas, interactive elements, an interactive show, a stage show, and a kiddie coaster. Heck, those noodle bowls will occupy and tire kids decently as well. Slay universaliana

Before and after of the Barney/Imagination Celebration theater's first scene
View attachment 21886View attachment 21887
This is the roughest comparison. There was a whole set where they had a preshows before. Now it’s just three screens and a bunch of empty space. Gotta hope they just haven’t installed some stuff in there yet bc it doesn’t look good at all imo.