Dreamworks Theatre with Kung Fu Panda - Coming 2018 | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Dreamworks Theatre with Kung Fu Panda - Coming 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know this has been said like 1,000 times but good Lord that New York facade looks hideous next to that Dreamworks building (and all the surrounding buildings for that matter).

Curious to see how the inside looks for sure.

I know this has been said like 1,000 times but good Lord that New York facade looks hideous next to that Dreamworks building (and all the surrounding buildings for that matter).

Curious to see how the inside looks for sure.

Damn straight brother.

Why you gotta tease us like that man?

Because I can't say much more? I'm sorry but to be part of these forums is to understand that people with sources have to be careful with how they word things and it matters when somebody is given the go-ahead to say anything more. This is not teasing people just to tease them, it's to let them know that some things mentioned in the thread prior have changed due to recent circumstances.

Because I can't say much more? I'm sorry but to be part of these forums is to understand that people with sources have to be careful with how they word things and it matters when somebody is given the go-ahead to say anything more. This is not teasing people just to tease them, it's to let them know that some things mentioned in the thread prior have changed due to recent circumstances.

Ok I get that part. The part I dont' get is why do insiders like Alicia Stella drop nuggets of gold @ the Orlando forums day after day, but all we get is teased here at USH forums.

I know this a free site and all so I prob should just keep my trap shut. Lol

Ok I get that part. The part I dont' get is why do insiders like Alicia Stella drop nuggets of gold @ the Orlando forums day after day, but all we get is teased here at USH forums.

Maybe things are more lenient in Orlando, but I know USH is much stricter about leaks and stuff because "an insider" leaked info to Inside Universal about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter waaaaay before USH was ready to make an announcement about it. USH was, understandably, not happy about that, so they monitor these forums very closely.

Alicia wouldn't say it if her sources told them not to. Ours told them not to yet. End of discussion.

There are times where some people with info do not understand the severity that social media has imposed upon this world. Having been a part of this site for nearly 10 years now, I can say that IU has created a very high quality site amongst many other sites which focus on Universal Studios as a whole. This site has become a hot topic with management in the past and Universal Studios Hollywood right now is doubling down their efforts to keep an eye on social media. Is this site always correct? In the end, no. Sometimes things change and other times there are landmines out there to find leaks within the company. Just go with it. This isn't that special....its just fun. Like Doug A. says "...appreciate the nuggets..."

There are times where some people with info do not understand the severity that social media has imposed upon this world. Having been a part of this site for nearly 10 years now, I can say that IU has created a very high quality site amongst many other sites which focus on Universal Studios as a whole. This site has become a hot topic with management in the past and Universal Studios Hollywood right now is doubling down their efforts to keep an eye on social media. Is this site always correct? In the end, no. Sometimes things change and other times there are landmines out there to find leaks within the company. Just go with it. This isn't that special....its just fun. Like Doug A. says "...appreciate the nuggets..."

Maybe things are more lenient in Orlando, but I know USH is much stricter about leaks and stuff because "an insider" leaked info to Inside Universal about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter waaaaay before USH was ready to make an announcement about it. USH was, understandably, not happy about that, so they monitor these forums very closely.

Thanks for your responses. I didn't realize how closely monitored you guys were being watched by the suits at USH. I totally get it know.

Like Doug said, I'll be grateful with whatever info you guys are able to share. I'm still excited about the bombshell from @Al2020 that we're getting Diagon Alley & that the SNW DK coaster might still be a possibility!

Reactions: Chris

Reminds me of the tale of Van Helsing....

As some of my close friends have said, "...sometime you are spot on...as if you were inside the management meetings! Other times you are way off!"

I like to take the logical approach to everything: Consider the challenges and the limitations of a property which wants to be relevant, yet profitable.

WWoHP was a game changer in the industry...and now we can see what it has created...spoiled theme park guests expecting something new every year!

(in an old person voice). Back in my day we had to wait for a new ride every 3 years!