Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dreamworks Theatre with Kung Fu Panda - Coming 2018

Looks like all of the construction walls are down. The structure near the entrance appears to be a new Meet & Greet area.
8YuyWWZ.jpg

A view around the side:
cK4J5fN.jpg

They also replaced the shrek-themed concessions cart with a more appropriate Art Deco/Spanish Colonial Revival one (This one was taken a few days before, hence the construction walls in the background):
r3Xeycj.jpg

I liked it for the most part. I sat in the back and found the action on the screen hard to follow. I also thought the seat movement was a bit much. They would benefit from the "less is more" mentality. But the GP will surely eat it up.

Is the attraction not labeled “The Emperors Quest” anymore? There seems to be no mention of it on the website or app. They even changed the sign to say “Adventure”

Putting Po and the Kung Fu Panda logo on the marquee was smart. I get it, it doesn't fit the time period but it needs to be recognizable for international guests (which is the reason this attraction exists in the first place).

The .pdf park map from the website and printed paper maps at the park have been updated with DWT and Kung Fu Panda Adventure. I guess "The Emperor's Quest" has officially been replaced with "Adventure." The USH app displays the attraction, but still shows the old Shrek 4-D building.

It still is advertised as “The Emperor’s Quest” on posters outside of the Animation Studio Store, but it says "Kung Fu Panda Adventure" everywhere else.